Research-based, adaptive software will take your students from being non-readers to reading at a mid-2nd grade level!
MimioSprout Early Reading is a K-2 supplemental program that ensures reading success for every child, guaranteed. The program takes a non-reader or beginning reader up to
mid-2nd grade reading skills in less than 30 hours of individualized online instruction.
MimioSprout Early Reading includes:
- 80 online lessons and 80 printed stories
- Research-based, balanced, phonics-based online reading instruction
- Individualized, adaptive instruction for each student
- Built-in assessment and performance reports
- Easily implemented, minimal professional development required
Your students will:
- Be reading up to the mid-2nd grade level
- Have a fluent knowledge of more than 90 phonetic elements and more than 100 sight words
- Know a potential reading vocabulary of more than 5,000 words
- Have experienced the progression from single word comprehension to building meaning and inferential story comprehension
- Obtain a mastery of the skills and strategies necessary to succeed on standardized tests
MimioSprout Early Reading is like having a multitude of different reading groups going simultaneously in your classroom!
If you are looking for MimioReading Comprehension for grades 3-5, click here.