Headsprout will help the K-1 students in your district read at or above grade level by the end of the year!
Headsprout Early Reading is a supplemental program that ensures reading success for every child. The program takes a non-reader or beginning reader up to mid-2nd grade reading skills in less than 30 hours of individualized online instruction.
Headsprout Early Reading includes:
- 80 online lessons and 80 printed stories cover the whole program curriculum
- Research-based, balanced, phonics-based online reading instruction
- Individualized, adaptive instruction for each student
- Built-in assessment and performance reports
- Easy implementation with minimal professional development
Students in your district will:
- Be reading up to the mid-2nd grade level
- Learn and acquire phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, beginning comprehension, and over 5,000 vocabulary words
- Master strategies for segmenting, blending, decoding in context, and reading for meaning
- Obtain the skills and strategies necessary to succeed on standardized tests
Headsprout Early Reading works for every student, whether they are a high performer or a struggling learner!
If you are looking for Headsprout Reading Comprehension for grades 3-5, click here.